Power your current site with full ecommerce. With a new ‘shop’ link, enable customers to submit quote requests or orders, fully integrated with your rental management system.
- Add ecommerce to your current site, regardless of the system it’s built in
- Display inventory from your TapGoods PRO rental management system
- Invite customers to select inventory and submit a quote or order
Add Power to Your Current Site
With Storefront+ Cart, you can add the power of ecommerce to your current site. You may have a site built in WordPress, SquareSpace, Wix, another site builder, or built from scratch. No worries. With TapGoods Storefront+ Cart, you can simply add a button to your current site to gain the power of full ecommerce. Following the ‘shop’ navigation on your site (or whatever label you choose), customers will open a new tab with a full store interface.
Unleash the Power of Ecommerce
Customers will be able to see your latest inventory, add items to a cart, and submit their request or order. Everything is designed perfectly for rentals, including delivery type and order, return dates, and pricing for rentals. You can also:
- Determine the order in which inventory is displayed on search results
- Include or exclude item pricing
- Show just the rental inventory you want – and at different quantities than you actually have available, if you prefer
- Include SEO-friendly meta tags and keywords on each inventory page
Manage Incoming Quotes and Orders
You can opt to enable autobooking, such that customers can proceed immediately to pay. Or, you may choose to receive requests to review and approve. Either way, orders flow directly from your Storefront into your TapGoods PRO rental management system.
Free $50 Gift Card
After You Demo!
Explore the latest rental business technology in a 30-minute demo, and we’ll email you a $50 gift card to Amazon. (This applies to existing rental companies in the US and Canada.)