TapGoods is an exciting, fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how rental companies optimize and grow their businesses. We’re working to make it easy to rent.
There are tens of thousands of businesses in the US that provide event, tool, audiovisual, and recreation rentals. This fragmented $722 billion global industry has not yet adopted modern systems and instead relies on pen & paper or cobbles together dated technology solutions.
We’re building a solution that modernizes and dramatically improves the rental process for both businesses and their customers.
Product Manager Role
The Product Manager manages the successful evolution of our offerings.
We are constantly enhancing the product to best serve current and prospective customers. This includes adding functionality to surpass entrenched competitors, stay ahead of newer ones, and meet the needs of a growing number of rental business types. The Product Manager leads the efforts of the development team, including development, QA, UX, and design, in ensuring that we use our resources to efficiently deliver quality product improvements.
The Product Manager plays a key leadership and process management role in the company overall.
- Own the product roadmap and the process of gaining clarity from all team members on product enhancement priorities are
- Gathering input from clients and prospects to inform product enhancement
- Manage the Agile-based process by which we deliver product enhancements
- Directly oversee the work of requirement definition and manual testing
- Support the work around automated QA testing and coordination of all team related to product improvement
- Strong experience (4+ years) with project management and Agile best practices
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Experience overseeing QA people and processes
- Expertise in quickly adapting based on data and insights
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Solution oriented, self starter, and team player
- (preferred) Experience in a SaaS company