Who We Are
With just a tap, we can buy whatever we want, get a ride, secure a dinner reservation, or do countless other things that make our lives simpler and better. But renting things? That’s as hard as it’s always been.
There are hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world that rent things out, in categories including party, tool, medical, and AV/production. This fragmented $700+ billion industry has not yet adopted modern systems and instead relies on pen & paper or cobbles together technology solutions using disparate software systems, emails, and fax machines.
We’re building a solution that modernizes and dramatically improves the rental process for both businesses and customers and will become the Amazon for rentals.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for a person who can help our event & equipment rental business clients understand and adopt the TapGoods PRO system. We need someone who is detail-oriented, adaptive, a strong writer, and possesses great communication skills.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who:
- Is intrinsically-motivated by accomplishing goals and objectives
- Can take a task from start to finish with minimal guidance or assistance
- Is comfortable working at a fast pace
- Is comfortable in high pressure situations and has the ability to maintain composure and separate information into facts versus emotion
- Is comfortable adapting as needed
- Can effectively communicate the needs/concerns of customers to the product team
- Can function as a liaison between customers and product team, while understanding the needs/limitations of both
- Enjoys speaking with people, solving logic puzzles and solving underlying issues no matter what the symptoms seem to be
The Client Success Specialist supports our current customer base and product quality. They will be expected to communicate with customers, deal with high stake situations where customers are not always pleased or amiable. They will be expected to handle tickets in a timely manner, keeping in mind the proper urgency of customer concerns and tickets that would negatively impact the platform. They will work with their team to ensure that the knowledge base is being utilized to respond to customer tickets and that the underlying issues for customer tickets are being solved and mitigated as soon as possible.
- 2-5 years of customer service
- Strong communication skills – internal and external
- Enjoys solving problems and thinking outside the box
- Is flexible to adjusting hours depending on customer needs/platform emergencies
- Is committed to excellent work
Nice to Have
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Prior experience working in an early-stage startup
- Prior Rental Software or Rental Industry experience
We are a nimble, fast-growing startup located in Dallas. We work hard, play hard and laugh even harder. We have different backgrounds and life experiences that ladder up to a highly motivated, empowered and productive team.
We are all committed to excellent work, whether it be one task or a big project – we believe in sticking things out until they are finished, and in communicating as quickly and effectively as possible when things get in the way of completing promised work. We are committed to improving the lives of our customers through our platform and our genuine care for them.